Wednesday, December 23, 2015
Monday, December 21, 2015
Tuesday, November 10, 2015
Monday, October 26, 2015
Ingrediens - Beef stew
600g beef - cut into cube
1 big onion - cut into 4
1 small ginger
1 Tbsp tick black soya sauce
1 Tbsp cooking oil
Bit of pepper and salt (or use 1 cube beef stock)
2 potato cut into small cube ( add in only
1. Put oil in medium heat and add beef & onion cook for minutes.
2. Put all others ingredients and water (water level cover the meat) cook in low fire . Stir in every 10-15 minutes . When the water dry up...Add more water cook till the beef tender. Estimated take 1.5 - 2 hours .
3. Add potato into the beef and cook for 10 minutes . Add potato/corn flour to ticken the sauce.
4. Set a side to let it cool
5. Prepared the pie pastry, refer to below link
6. Grease the cupcake pan with butter.
7. Fill in the pie with cook beef stew & wash with egg.
8. Preheat 220c and bake for 25 minutes